Return to program book search
Optimum Office Efficiency
Tuesday, March 25
Mile High Ballroom 2A
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Joseph S. Eastern, MD, FAAD
- Emily M. Altman, MD, FAAD
- Neal D. Bhatia, MD, FAAD - Handout
- P. Haines Ely, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Solve many of the problems that commonly arise in private practice.
- Maintain and maximize the financial stability of a practice.
- Use social networks and other cloud-based technologies to maximum advantage.
Running a private practice is difficult, and becoming more difficult all the time. In this session, four seasoned clinicians will share their many decades of collective experience in running a dermatology practice efficiently and profitably. Presentations will include solutions to common problems and pitfalls; techniques to help your practice survive and thrive; time savers and shortcuts that you may not have thought of; embracing social networking for the benefit of your patients and your practice; and much more. Ample time will be allotted for questions and answers.
|Tuesday, March 25|
|2:00 PM||Practice Survival & Growth Strategies / Dr. Eastern|
|2:45 PM||Mastering the Art of Social Networking / Dr. Altman|
|3:15 PM||Opportunities and Pitfalls in Private Practice / Dr. Bhatia|
|4:00 PM||Practice Pearls / Dr. Ely|
|4:30 PM||Q & A / All faculty|