Return to program book search
What's New in Dermatopathology
Tuesday, March 25
Mile High Ballroom 1DEF
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Nooshin Ketabchi Brinster, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Steven D. Billings, MD - Handout
- Tammie C. Ferringer, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Pedram Gerami, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Whitney A. High, MD, FAAD
- Beth S. Ruben, MD, FAAD
- Leonard C. Sperling, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose dermatologic conditions utilizing the latest histochemical and molecular tools.
- Identify histologic criteria of more recently described disorders.
- Recognize the importance of clinical-pathologic criteria in the diagnosis of cutaneous disease.
This session will provide an update in dermatopathology, with an emphasis on clinical correlation. The topics to be discussed include alopecia, infectious diseases, nail disorders, soft tissue tumors, melanocytic lesions (with a focus on the use of molecular tools), the newest in immunohistochemistry and inflammatory skin disease.
- J . Eduardo Calonje, Thomas Brenn, Alexander J Lazar, Phillip H. McKee. McKee's Pathology of the Skin. 4th ed. Elsevier, 2012.
|Tuesday, March 25|
|9:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Brinster|
|9:05 AM||Infectious Disease / Dr. High|
|9:30 AM||Alopecia / Dr. Sperling|
|9:55 AM||Soft Tissue Tumors / Dr. Billings|
|10:20 AM||What's New in Immunohistochemistry / Dr. Ferringer|
|10:45 AM||Melanocytic Lesions / Dr. Gerami|
|11:10 AM||Inflammatory Skin Disease / Dr. Brinster|
|11:35 AM||Nail Disorders / Dr. Ruben|