Return to program book search
Therapeutic & Diagnostic Pearls
Monday, March 24
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Stephen P. Stone, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Robert T. Brodell, MD, FAAD
- Stuart M. Brown, MD, FAAD
- Mark Lebwohl, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Moise L. Levy, MD, FAAD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Use innovative therapies for patients with complicated conditions, or common maladies unresponsive to commonly effective approaches.
- Safely and effectively utilize established medications for off-label uses.
Faculty will present innovative approaches to some treatment-resistant dermatologic problems, some using newer drugs and treatments, others reaching back to therapies that worked in the past but may have been forgotten. Off-label and ABM (anecdote-based management) will predominate, with a few evidence-based pearls as well. Target audience is the office-based dermatologist. Participants are urged to e-mail challenging cases to email@example.com in advance of the meeting for discussion by the faculty. The more audience participation, the merrier!
|Monday, March 24|
|9:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Stone|
|9:05 AM||Surgical Pearls for the Medical Dermatologist / Dr. Brodell|
|9:35 AM||Things That Make Practice (and Life) Easier / Dr. Brown|
|10:05 AM||Pediatric Dermatology Care: Pearls for the Perplexed / Dr. Levy|
|10:35 AM||Off Label But Not (Too) Off The Wall / Dr. Stone|
|11:05 AM||More Office Tips and Therapeutic Pearls / Dr. Lebwohl|
|11:35 AM||Questions, Challenges and Answers / All faculty|