Return to program book search
Systemic Evaluation of Birthmarks and Hamartomas in Infants and Children: What's New and What's True
Monday, March 24
Four Seasons Ballroom 4
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD, FAAD
- Lucia Zoraida Diaz, MD, FAAD
- Melinda Jen, MD, FAAD
- Patrick J. McMahon, MD, FAAD
- Harper Price, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Elaine C. Siegfried, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Effectively screen for congenital and acquired abnormalities associated with Rasopathies.
- Recognize when cutaneous vascular malformations and overgrowth syndromes are associated with additional anomalies.
- Effectively screen infants with multiple cutaneous hemangiomas for visceral and/or airway infantile hemangiomas.
This session is designed to update the practitioner on congenital and acquired skin findings in infants and children that may be associated with occult anomalies. Speakers will focus on controversial areas and discuss safety, efficacy, and cost of radiologic imaging to screen for associated findings.
|Monday, March 24|
|2:00 PM||Welcome & Introductions / Dr. Friedlander|
|2:05 PM||Congenital Melanocytic Nevi / Dr. Price|
|2:30 PM||Vascular Stains and Bumps / Dr. Friedlander|
|2:55 PM||Beware the Midline Lesion / Dr. Jen|
|3:20 PM||Questions & Answer/Break / |
|3:30 PM||Blaschko’s Lesions / Dr. Diaz|
|3:55 PM||Tuberous Sclerosis and Neurofibromatosis / Dr. McMahon|
|4:25 PM||Birthmark Potpourri / Dr. Siegfried|
|4:50 PM||Questions & Answer / All faculty|