Return to program book search
Tuesday, March 05
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Marcia Ramos-e-Silva, MD, PhD - Handout
- Grant J. Anhalt, MD, FAAD
- Danielle A. Marcoux, MD, FAAD
- Ginat W. Mirowski, MD, DMD, FAAD
- Roy Steele Rogers, III, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Heidi A. Waldorf, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the oral manifestations described
- Order proper diagnostic tools for the oral diseases presented.
- Describe therapy for the disease discussed.
Appreciation of the spectrum of clinical diseases with oral manifestations is important for the practice of dermatology. In this forum, we will discuss the normal oral mucosa and its evaluation and will examine a wide range of disorders, as autoimmune and oral manifestations in children. The impact of oral lichen planus and aphthous stomatitis will be reviewed. Special considerations with regard to the performance of surgery within the mouth will be addressed.
|Tuesday, March 05|
|10:00 AM||Oral evaluation and the normal mucosa / Dr. Mirowski|
|10:20 AM||Oral lesions in children / Dr. Marcoux|
|10:40 AM||Aphthous stomatitis / Dr. Rogers|
|11:00 AM||Oral lesions in autoimmune disease / Dr. Anhalt|
|11:20 AM||Oral lichen planus / Dr. Ramos-e-Silva|
|11:40 AM||Surgery in the oral cavity / Dr. Waldorf|