Return to program book search
Challenging Diagnostic Cases for Advanced Practitioners: PA/NP II
Monday, March 04
Palm Ballroom 3
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ellen K. Roh, MD, FAAD
- Laura K. Ferris, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Lilit Garibyan, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Mayra E. Lorenzo, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Review challenging diagnostic cases involving hair loss, pediatric skin disorders, "red rashes" and pigmented lesions.
- Effectively manage hair loss, pediatric skin disorders, "red rashes" and pigmented lesions.
The role of advanced practitioners is expanding in dermatology, with many becoming involved in challenging diagnostic cases. In this focus session, difficult cases within the areas of hair loss, pediatric skin disorders, psoriasis and pigmented lesions will be reviewed. Clinical tips and suggested algorithms will then be presented as potentially helpful tools to use when dealing with these conditions. This session is designed for nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are currently working in dermatology.