Return to program book search
Coding & Office Management
Sunday, March 03
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Murad Alam, MD, FAAD
- Scott M. Dinehart, MD, FAAD
- David E. Geist, MD, FAAD
- Ali Hendi, MD, FAAD
- Jeffrey Linzer
- Clifford Warren Lober, MD, JD, FAAD
- Alexander Miller, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the key differences and similarities between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM; develop a timeline to keep you on course for the Oct. 1, 2013 implementation deadline; form a plan for an efficient, effective transition for the entire practice; recognize the correct use and application of ICD-10-CM.
- Review the new ICD-10-CM guidelines.
- Identify appropriate use of ICD-10-CM code selection and the effect on claim adjudication.
This session is structured in a multi-presenter format with questions and answers at the end. It provides a firsthand look at ICD-10-CM changes and addresses the practice challenges that offices like yours are facing with the transition. Key topics in ICD-10-CM application will be addressed with special emphasis on new directives, guidelines and coding troubleshooting. Come learn how to accurately and effectively report ICD-10-CM to avoid issues with claim diagnosis selection.
|Sunday, March 03|
|1:00 PM||Practice management tips / Dr. Dinehart|
|1:20 PM||CPT coding / Dr. Geist|
|1:40 PM||TBD / Dr. Miller|
|2:00 PM||RAC Audits / Dr. Lober|
|2:20 PM||Meaningful Use / Dr. Hendi|
|2:40 PM||ICD-10 / Dr. Linzer|