Return to program book search
Case Based Discussion in Cutaneous Lymphomas
Saturday, March 02
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Youn H. Kim, MD, FAAD
- Madeleine Duvic, MD, FAAD
- Michael Girardi, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Joan Guitart, MD, FAAD
- Ellen J. Kim, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Michael Krathen, MD, FAAD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Apply appropriate pathologic and clinical diagnostic tools in cutaneous lymphomas.
- Order the appropriate staging evaluation and discuss prognosis and treatment alternatives with the patient.
- Select and utilize the optimal therapy/management for the patient with cutaneous lymphomas.
Using a case-based format, this session will review the most updated information essential for the proper diagnosis, staging, and management of patients with cutaneous lymphoma for the practicing clinicians. The session updates the clinical and pathologic diagnostic methods, including how to apply ancillary tests in the optimal diagnosis. Each case concludes with discussion of current management approaches integrating expert recommendations, consensus practice guidelines, and evidence-based options. Included in the treatment discussion will be innovative therapies that are currently under investigation and available for patient participation.
|Saturday, March 02|
|10:00 AM||Case 1. Q&A / Dr. Krathen|
|10:20 AM||Case 2. Q&A / Dr. Duvic|
|10:40 AM||Case 3. Q&A / Dr. Girardi|
|11:00 AM||Case 4. Q&A / Dr. Kim|
|11:20 AM||Case 5. Q&A / Dr. Guitart|
|11:40 AM||Case 6. Q&A / Dr. Kim|