Return to program book search
Friday, March 01
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
C. Ralph Daniel, MD, FAAD
- Robert L. Baran, MD
- Boni E. Elewski, MD, FAAD
- Aditya K. Gupta, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Nathaniel J. Jellinek, MD, FAAD
- Bianca Maria Piraccini, MD - Handout
- Phoebe Rich, MD, FAAD
- Demetrios G. Rigopoulos, MD
- Adam Rubin, MD, FAAD
- Richard K. Scher, MD, FAAD
- Avner Shemer, MD - Handout
- Antonella Tosti, MD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Describe all treatment modalities for onychomycosis.
- Discuss diagnostic techniques for onychomycosis.
- Classify and grade onychomycosis.
We have many of the top onychomycosis experts presenting at this session. Each talk will be brief, but filled with useful information on many topics related to onychomycosis.