Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Dermatopathology
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Monday, March 04
Palm Ballroom 1
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Molly A. Hinshaw, MD, FAAD
- Nneka I. Comfere, MD, FAAD
- Whitney A. High, MD, FAAD
- Lori D. Prok, MD, FAAD
- Brian L. Swick, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose common and uncommon dermatologic histopathologic diseases.
- Recognize the importance of the clinical-pathologic correlation in histopathology.
- Identify areas for improvement in knowledge of histopathologic diagnosis using self-assessment.
This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions which apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time. In this session, attendees will be presented with a wide range of histopathologic specimens for diagnosis and self-assessment. Clinical information may also be provided to aid diagnosis.