Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Monday, March 04
Palm Ballroom 1
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Jerry D. Brewer, MD, FAAD
- Christian L. Baum, MD, FAAD
- Michael J. Camilleri, MD, FAAD
- Mark A. Cappel, MD, FAAD
- Oscar Colegio, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Suraj S. Venna, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose common forms of skin cancer more effectively, clinically, histologically, and dermoscopically.
- Define aggressive characteristics of common forms of skin cancer, and understand current staging criteria of certain forms of skin cancer.
- Select the best treatment approach for common forms and challenging presentations of skin cancer
This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions which apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time. By the end of this session participants should have a better understanding of the clinical characteristics, pathology, and dermatoscopic findings of the common forms of skin cancer; understand the current staging criteria for common forms of skin cancer and how those criteria affect practice guidelines; and understand key aggressive features of common forms of skin cancer, as well as appropriate treatments for different forms of skin cancer.
|Monday, March 04|
|1:00 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Arron|
|1:20 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Colegio|
|1:40 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Venna|
|2:00 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Brewer|
|2:20 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Camilleri|
|2:40 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Cappel|