Return to program book search
New Emerging Therapies
Sunday, March 03
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Theodore Rosen, MD, FAAD
- Diane Romayne Baker, MD, FAAD
- Brian Berman, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Aditya K. Gupta, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Anthony Peter Hall, MBBS - Handout
- Darrell S. Rigel, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Antonella Tosti, MD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Utilize new or emerging therapies for alopecia, scars and keloids
- Describe new treatment options for melanoma
- Recognize new antifungal therapeutics
This session will highlight treatment options which are very new or which are emerging. Speakers will choose those topics which can be incorporated into practice now or which seem likely to be available in the near future. The symposium is designed to concentrate on state of the art therapeutics, with widely diverse subject matter.
- Advances in the treatment of keloids. J Drugs Dermatol 2011 May;10(5):468-80.
- New therapeutic options for onychomycosis. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2012 Jun;13(8):1131-42.
- Treatment options for alopecia: an update, looking to the future. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2012 Jun;13(9):1271-81.
|Sunday, March 03|
|2:00 PM||New and emerging melanoma treatments / Dr. Rigel|
|2:30 PM||Unusual treatments for unusual diseases / Dr. Baker|
|3:00 PM||New and emerging therapy for scars and keloids / Dr. Berman|
|3:30 PM||New and emerging antifungal therapy / Dr. Gupta|
|4:00 PM||New and emerging treatments for alopecia / Dr. Tosti|
|4:30 PM||New and emerging treatments for disorders of male genitalia / Dr. Hall|