Return to program book search
Disorders of Mucous Membranes
Sunday, March 03
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Ginat W. Mirowski, MD, DMD, FAAD
- Erin G. Adams, MD, FAAD
- Nasim Fazel, MD, DDS, FAAD
- Bethanee Jean Schlosser, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Rochelle R. Torgerson, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Jorge R. Toro, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- 1. Evaluate the various presentations of common and challenging oral conditions including burning mouth.
- 2. Assess normal vulvar findings and challenging conditions of vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia.
This exciting symposium will cover a variety of normal variants as well as challenging conditions that affect the oral cavity and/or the vulva.
- The diagnosis and treatment of oral mucosal lesions. Dermatol Ther 2010 May-Jun;23(3):207-8.
- Oral manifestations of hematologic and nutritional diseases. Otolaryngol Clin North Am 2011 Feb;44(1):183-203, vii.
- Approach to the patient with vulvovaginal complaints. Dermatol Ther 2010 Sep-Oct;23(5):438-48.
|Sunday, March 03|
|2:00 PM||Introduction / Dr. Mirowski|
|2:05 PM||Complex aphthosis and Behcet's disease / Dr. Fazel|
|2:30 PM||Differential Inflammatory genital dermatoses of men and women: Lichen Planus, Lichen Sclerosus, and Reiters / Dr. Mirowski|
|2:55 PM||Syndromes that affect the genitalia and oral cavity and update / Dr. Toro|
|3:20 PM||HPV and SCC: a male and female issue / Dr. Torgerson|
|3:45 PM||Mucocutaneous HIV/infections in men and women / Dr. Adams|
|4:10 PM||Drug reactions of mouth and genitalia / Dr. Schlosser|
|4:35 PM||Questions & Answers / All faculty|