Return to program book search
Gross & Microscopic Dermatology
Friday, March 01 - Saturday, March 02
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Karen Warschaw, MD, FAAD
- Mark A. Cappel, MD, FAAD
- Christine Cole, MD, FAAD
- Michael P. Conroy, MD, FAAD
- Eric Winfield Hossler, MD, FAAD
- Steven A. Nelson, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- 1. Review and interpret a wide variety of brief papers with clinical and pathological correlations.
- 2. Compare and discuss a wide variety of dermatologic entities.
Approximately 240 papers of 4 minutes' duration will be presented during this session. Presentations will be separated into several broad categories. This session is directed to all Academy members and non-members including medical students, residents, and fellows.