Return to program book search
Derm Exam Prep Course: Refresher
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Saturday, March 02
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
M. Yadira Hurley, MD, FAAD
- Milan J. Anadkat, MD, FAAD
- Nicole M. Burkemper, MD, FAAD
- David R. Carr, MD, FAAD
- Nneka I. Comfere, MD, FAAD
- Brian L. Swick, MD, FAAD
- Wynnis L. Tom, MD, FAAD
- Christie Travelute, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose general dermatologic conditions and diseases against the American Board of Dermatology's standards for competency.
- Identify dermatologic diseases and conditions based on case vignettes and images.
- Reflect on your clinical practice based on dermatologic images and discussion.
This course is targeted to dermatologists preparing for the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Recertification Examination. Many of the 150 specific disease states provided by the ABD as a study guide for the General Dermatology module will be reviewed in a format similar, but not identical, to the exam. The audience will have an opportunity to identify dermatologic diseases based on images. Residents preparing for their Board Examination may benefit.
Note: This course does NOT include questions from the Subspecialty modules and is NOT approved for MOC Self-Assessment Points.
- Improvements of competence after preparation for board certification examination.
Am J Health Syst Pharm 2012 Feb 1; 69 (3): 186-190.
|Saturday, March 02|
|9:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Hurley|
|9:10 AM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Travelute|
|9:50 AM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Comfere|
|10:30 AM||Break / |
|10:40 AM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Burkemper|
|11:20 AM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Anadkat|
|12:00 PM||Questions and Answers / All faculty|
|12:10 PM||Lunch Break / |
|2:00 PM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Hurley|
|2:40 PM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Swick|
|3:20 PM||Break / |
|3:30 PM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Tom|
|4:10 PM||General Dermatology Images / Dr. Carr|
|4:50 PM||Question and Answers / All faculty|