Return to program book search
Live Demonstration: Neurotoxins and Soft Tissue Augmentation
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission.
Friday, August 17
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Heidi A. Waldorf, MD, FAAD
- Rebecca L. Fitzgerald, MD, FAAD
- Emmy M. Graber, MD, FAAD
- Shlomit Halachmi, MD, FAAD
- Brooke A. Jackson, MD, FAAD
- Nellie Konnikov, MD, FAAD
- Sandy Sharon Tsao, MD
- Susan H. Weinkle, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Evaluate the aging face.
- Develop a therapeutic rejuvenation plan utilizing a combination of neurotoxin and soft tissue fillers and collagen stimulators.
- Avoid and manage complications.
This session consists of live demonstrations of injectables for facial rejuvenation including neuromodulators and soft tissue fillers and collagen stimulators. During the demonstrations, the faculty will review patient evaluation, anatomic considerations, product selection, injection techniques and complications. Combination therapies to enhance outcomes will be discussed.
|Friday, August 17|
|2:00 PM||Nasolabial fold / Dr. Jackson and Dr. Halachmi|
|2:30 PM||Upper Face - Brow and Temple / Dr. Weinkle and Dr. Fitzgerald|
|3:00 PM||Midface - Tear Trough / Dr. Konnikov and Dr. Jackson|
|3:30 PM||Mid and Lower Face - Volume / Dr. Konnikov and Dr. Fitzgerald|
|4:00 PM||Lips / Dr. Waldorf and Dr. Graber|
|4:30 PM||Hands / Dr. Weinkle and Dr. Tsao|