Return to program book search
Ticket required for admission, no tuition fee. Ticket holds seat for only 15 minutes after the official start time.
Sunday, August 19
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Phoebe Rich, MD, FAAD
- Molly A. Hinshaw, MD, FAAD
- Nathaniel J. Jellinek, MD, FAAD
- Jill M Moore, MD
- Richard K. Scher, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the surgical anatomy of the nail as applied to basic principles and procedures of nail surgery.
- Manage melanonchia and learn to avoid complications in nail surgery
- Choose the correct basic or advanced nail surgical procedure and summarize recent advances in nail surgery literature.
This lively, fast-paced session covers Nail Surgery from soup to nuts. An array of nail experts will tell you how, when and why to biopsy an abnormal nail and give you tips and tricks to make your nail surgery easier, safer, more comfortable, more diagnostic, and with excellent cosmetic results. Advanced nail surgery skills will be outlined, surgical complications in nail surgery avoided, and the latest nail surgery literature reviewed. There will be ample time for questions.
|Sunday, August 19|
|10:00 AM||Basic Principles of Nail Surgery: What you need to know / Moore|
|10:20 AM||Nail Surgical Procedures: when, why, and how / Dr. Hinshaw|
|10:40 AM||Nail Surgical Cases: Melanonychia and more / Dr. Rich|
|11:00 AM||Questions and Answers / All faculty|
|11:10 AM||Advance Nail Surgery and Avoiding Complications in Nail Surgery / Dr. Jellinek|
|11:30 AM||The Cutting Edge in Nail Surgery : What's New in the Literature / Dr. Scher|
|11:50 AM||Questions and Answers / All faculty|