Return to program book search
Using Technology to Improve Dermatology Access
Ticket required for admission, no tuition fee. Ticket holds seat for only 15 minutes after the official start time.
Saturday, August 18
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Jeffrey A. V. Benabio, MD, FAAD
- April W. Armstrong, MD, MPH, FAAD
- Craig Garrett Burkhart, MD, FAAD
- Noah A. Craft, MD, PhD
- William D. James, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize technologies that can enable us to improve patient access to dermatology
- Choose innovations that you can apply in your practice to help patients access you
- Discuss technologies that leverage dermatology services to make us more efficient and affordable
Technology has allowed us to be the most effective physicians in history. We routinely use tools to diagnose and treat in ways never before possible. At the cutting edge are innovations that will fundamentally change the way we practice medicine. The leading innovators in dermatology will discuss these disruptive innovations that will allow us to leverage our services, improve our patients' compliance, and provide unparalleled access to dermatology. University programs, group practices, and cutting-edge solo practitioners will benefit from this unique, innovative session.