Return to program book search
Update Platform: Pediatrics
Open admission, no tuition or ticket.
Friday, August 17
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Lawrence F. Eichenfield, MD, FAAD
- Ilona J. Frieden, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD, FAAD
- Andrew C. Krakowski, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Prescribe the appropriate evaluation for an infant at risk for PHACE syndrome.
- Assess pediatric atopic dermatitis and psoriasis patients for comorbidities.
This session will present updated information on the most clinically relevant advances in the field of Pediatric Dermatology. Topic areas to be discussed include hemangiomas and vascular malformations and associated syndromes, infectious diseases in children, procedural pediatric dermatology including the latest information on laser therapy, and inflammatory skin diseases, including atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Frieden IJ. Infantile hemangioma research: looking backward and forward. J Invest Dermatol. 2011 Dec;131(12):2345-8
|Friday, August 17|
|4:00 PM||What's New In Vascular Lesions / Dr. Frieden|
|4:13 PM||What's New in Procedural Pediatric Dermatology / Dr. Krakowski|
|4:26 PM||What's New In Pediatric Inflammatory Skin Disease / Dr. Eichenfield|
|4:40 PM||So What Else is New? / Dr. Friedlander|
|4:53 PM||Questions & Answers / All faculty|