Return to program book search
Update Platform: Cosmetic and Dermatologic Surgery
Open admission, no tuition or ticket.
Friday, August 17
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Murad Alam, MD, FAAD
- Mathew M. Avram, MD, FAAD
- David J. Goldberg, MD, JD, FAAD - Handout
- Ronald L. Moy, MD, FAAD
- Neil S. Sadick, MD, FAAD
- Rebecca Clare Tung, MD, FAAD
- Susan H. Weinkle, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the indications for minimally invasive cosmetic dermatologic interventions, including energy devices and injectables, as well as indications for more invasive procedures, like laser resurfacing and rhytidectomy.
- Detect and manage common complications and adverse events arising from cosmetic dermatologic procedures.
- Identify new cosmetic dermatologic procedures, and novel devices and drugs in this realm.
This session is designed to provide a broad, topic-based review and update of key cosmetic interventions in dermatologic surgery. Clinically relevant summaries will focus on key indications, patient selection, devices and drugs, techniques, and the management of adverse events. Novel therapeutics and techniques will be described in detail, and each topic area will be reviewed by a faculty member who is a clinical and research leader in the area.
|Friday, August 17|
|2:00 PM||Lasers and Energy Devices for Resurfacing / Dr. Goldberg|
|2:20 PM||Nonablative Skin Tightening / Dr. Sadick|
|2:40 PM||Treatment of Fat and Cellulite / Dr. Alam|
|3:00 PM||Novel Fillers and Injection Techniques / Dr. Weinkle|
|3:20 PM||Selecting and Tailoring Neurotoxins / Dr. Tung|
|3:40 PM||Advances in Surgical Lifting / Dr. Moy|