Whether hiking in Yosemite, snorkeling in the Caribbean, or playing softball at a family reunion in the next state, you never know where you might be when a medical emergency occurs.
The Academy is pleased to offer you the MedjetAssist program at discounted rates.
MedjetAssist is the leader in both domestic and international emergency medical evacuations. As a member, if you're hospitalized more than 150 miles from home — virtually anywhere in the world — and require continued hospitalization, they will review your condition both with the attending physician and the Medjet physician, and arrange medical transfer to the hospital of your choice.
Medjet uses a global network of affiliate aircraft that are permanently configured as mobile intensive care units, staffed with specially trained physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists. Medjet has no monetary limit to its benefits. The low membership fee covers all transport costs, from bedside to bedside.
Your MedjetAssist membership includes:
- Medical evacuation (domestic and international) when traveling more than 150 miles from your primary residence.
- Emergency physician consultation (24 hours a day, seven days a week).
- Worldwide medical and legal referrals.
- Monitoring of medical condition and emergency message relay.
- Translation assistance of foreign medical reports.
- Travel intelligence and security information.
Don't take chances when you travel! Carry the MedjetAssist card. For more information, visit www.medjetassist.com or call (800) 5-ASSIST (800-527-7478).