The American Academy of Dermatology in conjunction with Aon Affinity Insurance Service Inc. has eight custom-designed insurance programs to help protect your future and the future of your family.
Choose from various insurance programs including:
- Level Term Life1
- Group Disability Income1
- Help protect your paycheck! This coverage pays benefits if you're unable to work due to an illness or injury.
- Get an instant quote
- Group Business Overhead Expense1
- This plan can pay up to $10,000 monthly during a covered disability to help provide the necessary funds for office expenses.
- Long-Term Care
- Long-Term Care Resources (LTCR) offers long-term care policies from all of the major carriers and allows the member to receive benefit comparisons and rates from three companies at once.
- Health Insurance Options
- Access to 13,000 plans from 180 carriers
- Coverage for your business
- Business office package
- Employment practices liability insurance
* See your certificate for details including cost, exclusions, limitations, and terms of coverage. Plans may vary and may not be available in all states.
Get an instant quote on life and disability insurance.
For all other plans, visit www.aad-insurance.com or call (888) 747-6866.
1These plans are underwritten by The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York, NAIC No. 70106 domiciled in the state of New York with a principal place of business of 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states, plus DC, except PR.
Policies issued by The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York (US Life). Issuing company US Life is responsible for financial obligations of insurance products and is a member of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). Products may not be available in all states and product features may vary by state. Policy #s G-610,049, G-610050, G-610051, G-610,052, and G-610,053, Form # G-19000. This summary is a brief description of benefits only and is subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations of the group policy.
Aon Affinity is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; (TX 13695); (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.