Are you nearing the end of your residency or fellowship? The American Academy of Dermatology can help you bridge the gap after graduation to make transitioning into your career in dermatology a little easier. The Academy provides you with professional development resources and practice management tools to help you run your practice. The AAD also presents members with the latest information and trends on the socioeconomic and clinical side of dermatology and represents dermatology on legislative policies and regulatory affairs that directly affect your practice and patients.
Save over $600 on Academy membership!
Apply for membership today and pay only $225 for your first year's dues — a savings of over $600! This offer is only available to those who graduate this year.
As a member you receive:
- Special pricing on registration for Academy meetings, including Annual Meeting and Summer Academy Meeting.
- Free subscriptions to JAAD and Dermatology World magazine.
- Free subscription to Young Physician Focus, Derm Coding Consult, and electronic Dermatology Daily newsletters.
- Free use of the online CME Transcript Service to track your CME activities.
- Advocacy news and opportunities on key issues for dermatologists.
- Free expanded listing on Find a Dermatologist, a Web-based program for patients to learn about dermatologists in their area.
- Discounts on a variety of professional and patient education products and publications.
If you will be entering a fellowship immediately after graduation, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your free AAD membership extended.