Aspire is a quarterly print publication that shares the stories about all of us in the dermatology community: individual dermatologists volunteering skin care to needy patients or supporting a cause or organization near to their hearts; corporations and their employees dedicating themselves professionally and personally to advancing skin health; the Academy, with its wealth of programs and services; and recognize those who support our mission through donations and volunteerism.
If you have a story you want to share, an opinion about the magazine, request additional copies, or want more information on anything you read, let us know today at email@example.com.
In this issue:
- Learn how industry supports resident education
- Find out how a physician brought dermatology to the mountains of the Philippines
- Year in Review – see how AAD reached thousands in 2014
- Learn the skin cancer screening do’s and don’ts
- See who has supported the Academy and its mission