The Academic Dermatology Leadership Program (ADLP) is an extremely comprehensive program that requires a full-year commitment.
Find out more about participating in ADLP as a mentor.
By applying for this program, you are agreeing to participate in all programs and activities as outlined below:
- Attend on-site meetings, including:
- A half day during the 2016 Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., on Sunday, March 6, 3-5 p.m.
- The 2016 Leadership Forum in Itasca, Ill., April 15-17 (arrival for ADLP participants on Thursday, April 14 for session at 8 a.m. Friday, April 15).
- A half day during the 2016 Summer Academy Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, on Friday, July 29 from 1-5 p.m.
- Develop a relationship with the mentor you have selected to assist, advise, and guide you throughout the year.
Submit all application materials by Sept. 17, 2015.
- Must be a member of the AAD in good standing.
- Must have completed at least one year in post dermatology training.
- Must be devoting at least 75 percent of your professional time to academics and have a strong commitment to the field.
- Must be nine years or less since completing residency/fellowship training.
- Must have completed residency training in dermatology or a fellowship in a dermatology subspecialty (dermatopathology).
Program fee: $250
Participants selected are required to pay a program fee of $250 for the Leadership Forum. The Academy covers the remaining costs for all sessions and workshops, travel, lodging, and on-site meals.
Please email Jaime Campbell-Kraus at email@example.com with any questions or call (847) 240-1350.