The Academic Dermatology Leadership Program (ADLP) is an extremely comprehensive program that requires a full-year commitment.
Find out more about participating in ADLP as a mentor.
By applying for this program, you are agreeing to participate in all programs and activities as outlined below:
- Attend on-site meetings, including:
- A half day during the 2016 Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., on Sunday, March 6, 3-5 p.m.
- The 2016 Leadership Forum in Itasca, Ill., April 15-17 (arrival for ADLP participants on Thursday, April 14 for session at 8 a.m. Friday, April 15).
- A half day during the 2016 Summer Academy Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, on Friday, July 29 from 1-5 p.m.
- Develop a relationship with the mentor you have selected to assist, advise, and guide you throughout the year.
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2016 program. Please check back in Spring 2016 for information of the 2017 program.
- Must be a member of the AAD in good standing.
- Must have completed at least one year in post dermatology training.
- Must be devoting at least 75 percent of your professional time to academics and have a strong commitment to the field.
- Must be nine years or less since completing residency/fellowship training.
- Must have completed residency training in dermatology or a fellowship in a dermatology subspecialty (dermatopathology).
Program fee: $250
Participants selected are required to pay a program fee of $250 for the Leadership Forum. The Academy covers the remaining costs for all sessions and workshops, travel, lodging, and on-site meals.
Please email Jaime Campbell-Kraus at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or call (847) 240-1350.