This scholarship, formerly known as the Poster Exhibit Scholarship, offers attendance scholarships to dermatologists from developing countries. The goal of the Strauss & Katz World Congress Fund Scholarship Program is to bring young dermatologists, including those still in training, to the AAD Annual Meeting for educational and networking opportunities. to encourage their participation at AAD Annual Meetings. The 2017 Annual Meeting will be held March 3-7 in Orlando, Florida.
The 2017 application is now closed. Send me an email reminder when the 2018 application opens.
The scholarship includes a stipend ranging from $1,500 to $2,000 USD based on travel costs to the United States, complimentary registration for the meeting, admission to one post-graduate ticketed session, and an invitation to attend the International Scholarship Recipient Reception and Dinner. Selected abstracts will be displayed electronically at the meeting and featured in the World Congress Fund Poster Abstract Book.
- Abstract must be submitted with application.
- Only nationals of developing countries are eligible.
- Apply as a resident in dermatology or apply within three years of completing dermatology residency training at the time of the meeting.
- Be endorsed by a national dermatologic society. A signed letter of endorsement from the society is required to be attached to the online application and must be in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF).
- Priority will be given to applicants who have never attended AAD meetings.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- No deferrals permitted. Eligible applicants may reapply the following year if unable to accept scholarship.
| || |
World Congress Fund
Poster Abstract Book
View abstracts prepared by 2017 Annual Meeting scholarship recipients.
Questions? Contact Jaime Lewen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 240-1350.