Download the NEW AAD mobile app and make navigating the meeting easier!
The AAD Meeting Mobile App has officially been redesigned for optimum functionality and easier navigation at the 2016 AAD Summer Meeting.
Please note that the old AAD Meetings Mobile App (with the blue AAD logo) is now officially inactive, so you must download the new app with the white AAD logo (below) in the iTunes App store or Google Play store.
To save notes and bookmarks across multiple devices, you must download the app on each device you have and login under favorites on your mobile device using your first name, last name, and your registration code (which can be found on your badge).
The 2016 AAD Summer Meeting app features:
- Session schedule: Listing of sessions by day, type, category, and speaker; bookmark sessions you like, take notes, or access session handouts.
- Exhibitors: Search by name, category, or view the exhibit hall floor plan.
- Speakers: Search by name and see what session(s) they are speaking in.
- Maps: View floor plans to locate session rooms and exhibits.
- AskMe: Seek answers to frequently asked questions.
- Event listing: Council, Committee, Task Force meetings, Affiliate & Reunion Groups, Industry Expert Sessions, and Industry Non-CME (INC) Programs (formerly PIPs).
- e-Posters: Access e-Posters, search by author, title, category, keyword, or poster number.
- Audience Response: Access Audience Response Sessions (ARS) and participate via your mobile device.
If you have questions or concerns while at the meeting, please visit the Mobile App assistance desk located on Lobby Level 2 in the Hynes Convention Center during the following days and times:
|Thursday, July 28 ||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. |
|Friday, July 29 ||7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. |
|Saturday, July 30 ||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. |
|Sunday, July 31 ||7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. |