The 2017 AAD Annual Meeting will be held in Orlando, Fla., March 3-7, 2017, at the Orange County Convention Center. The meeting features noted speakers who will present the latest scientific advancements in the diagnosis and medical, surgical, and cosmetic treatment of skin, hair, and nail conditions.
Esta página es sólo para los periodistas. Debe trabajar como periodista para solicitar credenciales de prensa. Si usted no es periodista, pero le gustaría registrarse para el congreso, por favor visite esta página para obtener más información: /meetings/2017-annual-meeting
To ensure speedy and efficient registration, you will need to follow these steps:
- Complete the online application.
Deadline for advance press registration and housing is Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12pm CT.
Please note that you will need to provide the following:
- If you have attended an Academy meeting in the past, you must provide bylined samples of coverage from that meeting.
- If you have not attended a scientific meeting of the Academy, you must submit bylined samples of your coverage of the specialty of dermatology.
- If your sample is in a foreign language, you must provide an English version that clearly denotes your byline.
- Freelance writers must provide a letter of assignment on the news organization’s letterhead. If you have attended a previous scientific meeting of the Academy, you must provide bylined samples of your coverage from that meeting in addition to your letter of assignment.
2. Review the Academy’s Press Guidelines.
Please review the Academy Press Guidelines, which can assist you with your registration and answer many questions about press attendance at the 2017 AAD Annual Meeting.
3. Check for “Press Credentials Approved” message.
Within 7 days of receipt, applications are reviewed. Notification of your registration status will be e-mailed
4. Complete the registration process.
If your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail message that instructs you how to complete
the registration process.
5. Make hotel reservations, if necessary.
The Academy Housing Bureau will accept your hotel reservation only after your registration application is
6. Review the Press Office Location and Hours.
Friday, March 3 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, March 4 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, March 5 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday, March 6 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pick up your press badge, which must be worn during the 2017 AAD Annual Meeting at the Orange County Convention Center.
If you have any questions, please contact Rose Holcomb at (847) 240-1743 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando, Fla. at the 2017 AAD Annual Meeting.