VISIT THE CONNECTION
Location: Hall B4
Hours: Friday, March 3 - Monday, March 6
7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. daily
The Connection is the AAD’s educational & networking pavilion at the Annual Meeting for attendees to come together with colleagues, view ePosters, utilize e-Center stations, and visit the AAD Resource Center.
At The Connection you’ll find:
- AAD Resource Center: Stop by and renew or apply for AAD membership; find new tools for running your practice; enroll in AAD’s DataDerm™ – the first ever dermatologic clinical data registry; receive exclusive meeting-only discounts on AAD products; and learn about Affinity Partner programs.
- Networking lounges: Make new connections, catch up with colleagues, or just relax and charge your phone.
- e-Center stations: Check your email, claim CME, access voting, and check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass.
- ePoster viewing centers: Discover new and innovative research as you explore more than 1,100 electronic poster exhibits.
- Poster presentation theaters: Listen to ePoster authors discuss their work while you discover pearls from their posters.