2011 Gold Triangle Award winners
Category: Health community organization
National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention
National Psoriasis Foundation
- "Got Psoriasis?" feature series
SHADE Foundation of America
- Window to the World of Skin Cancer
The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Understanding Melanoma Handbook, Fourth Edition
- Team SCF Public Service Advertising Campaign
US Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. EPA's SunWise Online Sun Safety Certification Program
Women's Dermatologic Society
- Women's Dermatologic Society "Play Safe in the Sun" Campaign
Shady Day Inc.
The Reilly Group Communications, Inc./Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- LittleRedBumps.com, the website devoted to soft, silky skin
- "Sun Haze"
- "Your Mother Was Right"
- "Look Younger Now: Skin Truths"
- "Little Mistakes That Harm Your Skin"
- "Special Two-Part Report: "A Death By Suntan at Age 26" and
- "Scary Truths Tanning Salons Deny"
- "Doctor’s Orders: Wrinkle Cures"
- "7 Surprising Skin Cancer Risks"
- "Healthy Skin Special 2010"
- "Your Skin This Summer: What's Normal, What's Not"
- "Sun-Proof Your Skin from A to Z"
Ladies' Home Journal
- "Red in the Face"
- "Retinoid Smackdown"
- "Rosacea: The Cause of Red Skin"
- "Stop the Spots: The Secret to Eliminating Hyperpigmentation"
- "Retinol: The Secret to Perfect Skin"
- "The Summer Skin-care switch"
- "The Skin Commandments"
- "Clear Skin Guaranteed"
- "What's Your Skin Cancer Fate?/Confessions of a Tanaholic"
- "Clear Up Acne for Good"
- "I Got Skin Cancer at 27"
Sirius XM Satellite Radio and the NYU Langone Medical Center
Teen Vogue/Conde Nast
- "Skin Deep"
- "Burn Notice: The Dangers of Indoor Tanning"
Women's Health magazine
- "Secrets of the Skin Doctors"