Deadline: Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order for us to consider your application, you must meet the following requirements:
- If you have attended a previous AAD scientific meeting, you must provide bylined samples of your coverage from that meeting.
- If you have not attended an AAD scientific meeting, you must submit bylined samples of your coverage of the specialty of dermatology.
- If your sample is in a foreign language, you must provide an English version that clearly denotes your byline.
- Freelance writers must provide a letter of assignment on the news organization’s letterhead. If you have attended a previous AAD scientific meeting, you must provide bylined samples of your coverage from that meeting in addition to your letter of assignment.
* Minimum of two samples of coverage are required for application.
I would like videotaping privileges.
I have read the Academy's Press Guidelines and agree to abide by all the established rules and regulations.
Exhibiting and presenting companies may contact me with press materials in advance of the meeting.
Completed applications with appropriate documentation will be reviewed within seven days. Following this period, you will receive an email regarding the status of your application and next steps.