Goals and objectives for module
The purpose of this module is to help medical students develop a clinical approach to the evaluation and initial management of patients presenting with erythroderma.
After completing this module, the learner should be able to:
- Identify and describe the morphology of erythroderma.
- Name common diseases and medications associated with erythroderma.
- Explain the potential morbidity and mortality in erythrodermic patients.
- Discuss the initial management of an erythrodermic patient.
Download the module
- Erythroderma (To open, click Read Only when prompted for a password)