Goals and objectives
The purpose of this module is to help medical students develop a clinical approach to the evaluation and initial management of patients with lesions suspicious for melanoma.
After completing this module, the learner should be able to:
- Identify and describe the morphology of melanoma.
- Recall prognostic factors in melanoma survival.
- Practice providing patient education about the ABCDEs of melanoma and skin self-examinations.
- Determine when to refer patients with suspicious skin lesions to a dermatologist.
Download the module
- Melanoma (To open, click Read Only when prompted for a password)