Goals and objectives for module
The purpose of this module is to help medical students develop a clinical approach to the evaluation and initial management of patients presenting with facial redness.
After completing this module, the learner should be able to:
- Differentiate red rashes on the face.
- Recommend an initial treatment for causes of a red face.
- Choose a safe topical steroid for the face.
- Determine when to refer to a patient with facial redness to a dermatologist.
Download the module
- The red face (To open, click Read Only when prompted for a password)