Return to program book search
Review and Update of Regional Reconstruction
Ticket required for admission, no tuition fee. Ticket holds seat for only 15 minutes after the official start time.
Saturday, August 18
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Shang I. Brian Jiang, MD, FAAD
- Murad Alam, MD, FAAD
- John A. Carucci, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Hayes B. Gladstone, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- 1. Recognize the best reconstruction options for difficult anatomic areas.
- 2. Identify different reconstruction options for various anatomic locations.
- 3. Identify important recent literature related to regional reconstruction.
This session will focus on regional reconstruction for Mohs surgery defects. The speakers will review and update different repair options for difficult anatomic locations such as the nose, ear, lip/perioral area as well as staged procedures for these same locations.
|Saturday, August 18|
|3:00 PM||Introduction / Dr. Jiang|
|3:05 PM||Reconstruction Of Nasal Defects / Dr. Jiang|
|3:30 PM||Reconstruction Of The Lip And Perioral Area / Dr. Alam|
|3:55 PM||Reconstruction Of The Ear / Dr. Gladstone|
|4:20 PM||Staged Reconstruction: Regional Approach / Dr. Carucci|
|4:45 PM||Questions and Answers / All faculty|