Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Procedural Dermatology
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Saturday, March 22
Mile High Ballroom 1DEF
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Christine Poblete-Lopez, MD, FAAD
- Sara A. Jurado, MD, FAAD
- Sharon Longshore Thornton, MD, FAAD
- Christie Travelute, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- 1. Identify strengths and weaknesses in one’s knowledge base of dermatologic surgery through the use of an audience response system (ARS).
- 2. Demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning and self-assessment via completion of a forum of 25 questions and answers.
- 3. Integrate and apply concepts in dermatologic surgery to improve patient care.
Concepts in dermatological surgery that are relevant for the practicing dermatologist will be presented. This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions that apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time.