Return to program book search
Disorders of Mucous Membranes
Saturday, March 22
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ginat W. Mirowski, MD, DMD, FAAD
- Mirtha M. Cifuentes, MD
- Roy Steele Rogers, III, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Bethanee Jean Schlosser, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Rochelle R. Torgerson, MD, PhD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Evaluate the various presentations of common and challenging oral conditions
- Evaluate causes of oral allergic contact dermatitis
- Assess normal vulvar findings in all ages including childhood, adolescence and the elderly
This exciting symposium will cover a variety of normal variants as well as challenging conditions that affect the oral cavity and/or the vulva.
- The diagnosis and treatment of oral mucosal lesions. Dermatol Ther 2010 May-Jun;23(3):207-8.
- Approach to the patient with vulvovaginal complaints. Dermatol Ther 2010 Sep-Oct;23(5):438-48.
|Saturday, March 22|
|9:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Mirowski|
|9:10 AM||Evaluation and Conditions of the Vulva in Children and Adolescent Girls / Dr. Schlosser|
|9:40 AM||Benign and Malignant Vulvar Tumors / Dr. Torgerson|
|10:10 AM||Evaluation and Management of the Aging Vulva / Dr. Mirowski|
|10:40 AM||Challenging Cases in Oral Dermatology / Dr. Rogers|
|11:10 AM||Evaluation of Oral Allergic Contact Mucositis / Dr. Cifuentes|
|11:40 AM||Q and A / All faculty|