Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Contact Dermatology
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Saturday, March 02
Palm Ballroom 1
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Christen M. Mowad, MD, FAAD
- Bruce A. Brod, MD, FAAD
- Susan T. Nedorost, MD, FAAD
- Erin M. Warshaw, MD, FAAD
- Kathryn A. Zug, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose allergic contact dermatitis more effectively.
- Recognize patterns of common skin allergens.
- Predict likely sources of allergic contact dermatitis.
This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions which apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time. This session will cover topics in contact dermatology.