Return to program book search
Residents & Fellows Symposium
Sunday, March 03
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Edward W. Cowen, MD, FAAD
- Sarah T. Arron, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Robert Paul Dellavalle, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Sancy A. Leachman, MD, PhD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify the latest laboratory-based and/or clinic-based research findings presented by dermatology residents and fellows.
- Recognize developing trends in research in cutaneous biology and dermatologic disease.
New knowledge about the pathophysiology and treatment of cutaneous disease is crucial for the future of our specialty. In this session, talented young investigators who are actively working in the laboratory and/or clinic will present their latest research discoveries. The faculty, who will serve as judges, will select the residents or fellows who present the most outstanding papers at the symposium to receive the prestigious Everett C. Fox Memorial Award.