Return to program book search
Friday, March 01
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Diane S. Berson, MD, FAAD
- Tina S. Alster, MD, FAAD
- Vince Bertucci, MD, FAAD
- Kimberly J. Butterwick, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Amy J. Derick, MD, FAAD
- Mary P. Lupo, MD, FAAD
- Wendy E. Roberts, MD, FAAD
- Susan H. Weinkle, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Manage approaches for common cosmetic complaints: erythema (including acne and rosacea), wrinkles, pigment irregularities, cellulite and fat.
- Analyze effectiveness of various topical agents, injectables and devices.
- Organize office flow to incorporate cosmetic procedures into a medical practice.
Dermatologic patients often inquire about treatments for erythema, wrinkles, pigment irregularities, and cellulite and fat. These features are found in patients with acne, rosacea, photodamage and aging. This session will review both topical therapies and devices used to manage erythema, injectables and devices used for wrinkles, management of pigment irregularities, and the latest injectables and devices to target excess fat.
The session will close with recommendations for incorporating these cosmetic procedures into a successful dermatologic practice.
|Friday, March 01|
|2:00 PM||Management of Erythema: Topical / Dr. Berson|
|2:20 PM||Management of Erythema: Devices / Dr. Lupo|
|2:40 PM||Fat and Cellulite : Injectables / Dr. Weinkle|
|3:00 PM||Fat and Cellulite: Devices / Dr. Butterwick|
|3:20 PM||Management of Pigment Irregularities: Topical / Dr. Roberts|
|3:40 PM||Treatments for Pigment and Wrinkles: Devices / Dr. Alster|
|4:00 PM||Treatments for Wrinkles: Injectables / Dr. Bertucci|
|4:20 PM||Integrating cosmetics into a medical dermatology practice / Dr. Derick|
|4:40 PM||Questions & Answers / All faculty|