Return to program book search
Friday, March 01
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
April W. Armstrong, MD, MPH, FAAD
- Milan J. Anadkat, MD, FAAD
- Christine A. DeWitt, MD, FAAD
- Amit Garg, MD, FAAD
- Roopal Vashi Kundu, MD, FAAD
- David H. Peng, MD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Self-assess core competencies across adult and pediatric medical dermatology, dermatopathology, and procedural dermatology.
- Identify gaps in medical knowledge.
- Interact and network with colleagues at similar career levels from various institutions across the country.
Join your colleagues for self-assessment through this popular, fun, and engaging game show format. Contestants representing various training programs will face Jeopardy-style queries and image-based inquiries encompassing the breadth of dermatology in a friendly competition. Audience members are invited to play along and test their own Jeopardy prowess. Which institution will emerge as the 2013 AAD Resident Jeopardy champion? A trophy will be awarded to the deserving program. Registered participants who wish to represent their training program as contestants in teams of two residents should send an email indicating their interest to email@example.com.