Return to program book search
Coding, Documentation & Practice Management
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Friday, March 01
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Charles N. Ellis, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Evans Bailey, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Dirk Michael Elston, MD, FAAD - Handout
- William D. James, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Stephen Howard Mandy, MD, FAAD
- Robert M. Portman, JD - Handout
- Jack S. Resneck, Jr., MD, FAAD
- Jonathan S. Weiss, MD, FAAD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Utilize CPT codes to describe provided professional services accurately.
- Implement aspects that lead to greater office efficiencies and physician satisfaction.
This popular session will continue its successful approach to providing the latest updates on proper coding and documentation of professional services. Practice management topics will include physician satisfaction and efficiency, handling employees, and electronic health records (EHR). We will cover payment and patient demand under current health plans. We endeavor to make each topic practical and useful immediately upon return to work. Send questions about coding, EHR, or practice management in advance of the meeting to email@example.com.
- Dermatology World, an American Academy of Dermatology publication.
|Friday, March 01|
|9:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Ellis|
|9:05 AM||Choosing An EHR: A Clinician's Perspective / Dr. Weiss|
|9:20 AM||How To Handle All Those Patients From a Distance / Dr. James|
|9:30 AM||How To Handle All Those Patients in Your Locality / Dr. Ellis|
|9:40 AM||How and How Much Will We Get Paid? / Dr. Resneck|
|9:55 AM||Overseeing and Regulating Your Employees / Portman|
|10:15 AM||Questions & Answers / Dr. Ellis, Dr. Weiss, Dr. James, Dr. Resneck, and Portman|
|10:30 AM||Top Ten Coding Mistakes You Don't Want to Make / Dr. Elston|
|11:00 AM||Surgical Coding / Dr. Bailey|
|11:20 AM||Practicing Outside of the Box / Dr. Mandy|
|11:40 AM||Questions & Answers / Dr. Ellis, Dr. Elston, Dr. Bailey, and Dr. Mandy|