Return to program book search
Ticket required for admission, no tuition fee. Ticket holds seat for only 15 minutes after the official start time.
Saturday, August 18
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sarah T. Arron, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Eva A. Hurst, MD, FAAD
- Mary E. Maloney, MD, FAAD
- Patricia L. Myskowski, MD, FAAD
- Siegrid S. Yu, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Summarize available evidence that impacts management of cutaneous cancers
- Apply current treatment recommendations to patient care as appropriate
- Develop appropriate management strategies when scientific evidence is lacking
Cases of cutaneous malignancy will be presented by the moderator and discussed by a panel of experts. Time will be allowed for audience questions and participation. Cases will focus on common tumors such as melanoma and SCC but will also include more unusual tumors and interesting clinical scenarios. Available evidence and current treatment recommendations will be reviewed. Areas where data is lacking will be highlighted and panelists will discuss how to make management decisions when clear evidence does not exist.
|Saturday, August 18|
|10:00 AM||Case Presentations and Panel Discussion / All faculty|