Test your dermatologic knowledge in a game show format!
Represent your institution and join us for Resident Jeopardy at the AAD’s 72nd Annual Meeting! This dynamic, fast-paced take on the classic television show, "Jeopardy," presents challenging self-assessment trivia where teams compete to test their knowledge of dermatology!
Resident Jeopardy (Symposium S004) Eligibility requirements:
Friday, March 21, 2014
9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Colorado Convention Center, Four Seasons Ballroom 4
- Residents are required for participation.
- You must attend the Annual Meeting to be eligible to participate in the Resident Jeopardy contest session. If you do not plan on attending the Annual Meeting, please do not sign up.
- You must create a team name. Provide the names of the two residents as contestants.
- Participant 1 name, institution, year of training, and email address.
- Participant 2 name, institution, year of training, and email address.
Submit team name and participating residents names to April W. Armstrong, MD, MPH, at email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: Team submissions are no longer being accepted. You may still attend the event and self-assess.
Prize: The winning team will receive a trophy and have bragging rights for one year. Their institution’s name will be placed on the Resident Jeopardy plaque housed at the AAD headquarters.
Audience members can still attend and self-assess (no registration required).