The American Academy of Dermatology’s (Academy) 2014 Summer Academy Meeting will be held in Chicago, August 6-10, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. The 2014 Summer Academy Meeting features noted speakers who will present the latest scientific advancements in the diagnosis and medical, surgical and cosmetic treatment of skin, hair, and nail conditions.
Please note Academy housing is now closed. You must make your own accommodations in Chicago.
To ensure speedy and efficient registration, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application.
Deadline for advance press registration is Wednesday July 30, 2014.
Please note that you will need to provide the following:
Review the Academy’s Press Guidelines.
- If you have attended an Academy meeting in the past, you must provide bylined samples of coverage from a previous Academy scientific meeting.
- If you have not attended an Academy meeting in the past, you must provide bylined samples of your coverage of the specialty of dermatology.
- If you are a freelance writer, you must present a letter of assignment on letterhead from the publication you have contracted with. You also must provide bylined samples of your coverage of the specialty of dermatology.
- All bylined samples must be in English.
Please review the Academy Press Guidelines, which can assist you with your registration and answer many questions about press attendance at the 2014 Summer Academy Meeting. Check for “Press Credentials Approved” message.
Within 10 days of receipt, applications are reviewed. Notification of your registration status will be e-mailed to you. Complete the registration process.
If your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail message that instructs you how to complete the registration process. Review the Press Kiosk Location and Hours.
|Thursday, August 7 |
| 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. |
|Friday, August 8 || 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. |
Pick up your press badge, which must be worn during the 2014 Summer Academy Meeting in Press Office located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer of the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Print out the page so you’ll know where and when to find us.
If you have any questions, please contact Rose Pasowicz at (847) 240-1743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago at the 2014 Summer Academy Meeting.