The following discounts and services have been negotiated for registrants traveling to the meeting:
- Up to 5 percent off applicable classes of service for United Airlines tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to the meeting. Restrictions apply.
- 5 percent off applicable classes of service for American Airlines, and Delta Airlines tickets purchased prior to the meeting.
- Personalized services.
- Low fare options.
- Advanced seat assignment and special meal requests.
- Frequent flyer program updates.
The above discounts apply for flights between August 3 - August 13, 2014, to or from Chicago O’Hare or Midway Airports. Additional services are available through Association Travel Concepts when booking online, including airport parking, event tickets, dining reservations, mobile device alerts, personal profile, 24/7 online access, powerful search options, hold trips, and low fare search options.
United and Delta Airlines
You may also book through your own agency or contact the airlines directly. Refer to the ID numbers indicated below to receive applicable discounts.
- United Airlines: (800) 521-4041 • ID: ZR7P567840
- Delta Airlines: (800) 328-1111 • ID: NMGJZ
Association Travel Concepts
Registrants may book online, by phone, or via email with the AAD's official travel agency, Association Travel Concepts.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CT)
*Service fees will apply.
Discounts on vehicle rentals with Avis and Hertz are available to meeting registrants.
Contact Avis directly and provide the Avis World Wide discount number A723900 when making your reservation. Reservations may be made on the Web or by phone.
- Website: www.avis.com
- Phone: (800) 831-8000 (United States); (800) 879-2847 (Canada)
Those outside the United States and Canada should contact their local Avis offices.
Contact Hertz directly and provide the discount code 0010533 when making your reservation or submit a coupon or promotional coupon number. Reservations may be made on the Web or by phone.
- Website: www.hertz.com
- Phone: (800) 654-2210 (U.S.); (800) 263-0600 (Canada)
Those outside the United States and Canada should contact their local Hertz offices.