The American Academy of Dermatology’s 72nd Annual Meeting will be held in Denver, Colo., March 21-25, 2014, at the Colorado Convention Center. The 72nd Annual Meeting features noted speakers who will present the latest scientific advancements in the diagnosis and medical, surgical, and cosmetic treatment of skin, hair, and nail conditions.
Esta página es sólo para los periodistas. Debe trabajar como periodista para solicitar credenciales de prensa. Si usted no es periodista, pero le gustaría registrarse para el congreso, por favor visite esta página para obtener más información.
To ensure speedy and efficient registration, you will need to follow these steps:
- Complete the online application.
Housing Deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, 12 p.m. CT.
Advance Press Registration Deadline: Monday, March 10, 2014.
Please note that you will need to provide the following:
- If you have attended an Academy meeting in the past, you must provide bylined samples of coverage from a previous Academy scientific meeting.
- If you have not attended an Academy meeting in the past, you must provide bylined samples of your coverage of the specialty of dermatology.
- If you are a freelance writer, you must present a letter of assignment on letterhead from the publication you have contracted with. You also must provide bylined samples of your coverage of the specialty of dermatology.
- All bylined samples must be in English.
- Review the Academy’s press guidelines.
Please review the Academy press guidelines, which can assist you with your registration and answer many questions about press attendance at the 72nd Annual Meeting.
- Check for “Press credentials approved” message.
Within 10 days of receipt, applications are reviewed. Notification of your registration status will be e-mailed to you.
- Complete the registration process.
If your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail message that instructs you about how to complete the registration process.
- Make hotel reservations, if necessary.
The Academy Housing Bureau will accept your hotel reservation only after your registration application is approved.
- Review the press office location and hours.
| Friday, March 21 || 7 a.m.-5 p.m. |
| Saturday, March 22 || 8 a.m.-5 p.m. |
| Sunday, March 23 || 8 a.m.-5 p.m. |
| Monday, March 24 || 8 a.m.-5 p.m. |
Pick up your press badge, which must be worn during the 72nd Annual Meeting, in Room 303 of the Colorado Convention Center.
If you have any questions, please contact Rose Pasowicz at (847) 240-1743 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in Denver at the 72nd Annual Meeting.