The following discounts and services have been negotiated for registrants traveling to the 2014 Annual Meeting in Denver through the Academy's official travel agency, Association Travel Concepts (ATC), on United Airlines, American Airlines, and Delta Airlines.
- Up to 5 percent off applicable classes of service for United Airlines tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to the meeting. Restrictions apply.
- 5 percent off applicable classes of service for American Airlines tickets purchased prior to the meeting.
The above discounts apply for flights from March 18 to March 28, 2014 to and from Denver International Airport.
Association Travel Concepts
Registrants may book online, by phone, or via email with the AAD's official travel agency, Association Travel Concepts.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CT)
*Service fees will apply
United, American, and Delta
You also may book travel through your own agency or contact the airlines directly. Refer to the ID numbers indicated below to receive applicable discounts.
- United Airlines: (800) 521-4041, ID: ZR4K 250074
- American Airlines: (800) 433-1790, ID: 9714BJ
- Delta Airlines: (800) 328-1111, ID: NMGJZ
Discounts on vehicle rentals with Avis and Hertz are available to meeting registrants.
Contact Avis directly and provide the Avis World Wide discount number A723900 when making your reservation. Reservations may be made on the Web or by phone.
- Website: www.avis.com
- Phone: (800) 831-8000 (United States); (800) 879-2847 (Canada)
Those outside the United States and Canada should contact their local Avis offices.
Contact Hertz directly and provide the discount code 0010533 when making your reservation or submit a coupon or promotional coupon number. Reservations may be made on the web or by phone.
- Website: www.hertz.com
- Phone: (800) 654-2210 (U.S.); (800) 263-0600 (Canada)
Those outside the United States and Canada should contact their local Hertz offices.
Learn more about Denver's mild weather here.