The conference is intended for dermatologists, although primary
care physicians with a special interest in dermatology are welcome
to attend. The course is designed to provide high-level continuing
education for dermatologists, keeping them abreast of new and
exciting findings in basic science, clinical dermatology and
dermatologic therapy. We are fortunate this year to have an
outstanding group of lecturers speaking on a wide range of clinical
Please join us for this 25th anniversary conference. To celebrate, all
registrants will be entered into a raffle to win a tuition waiver for the
2015 course. We hope to see you at what promises to be another
great educational experience!
1. Discuss how to safely implement treatment for newborns with
cutaneous vascular anomalies.
2. Identify and manage reactions to new cancer treatments.
3. Describe how to align and adjust practice in order to remain an
effective and successful dermatologist.
4. Describe how to successfully maintain your certification.
5. Identify facial changes that can be restored to baseline with laser