This is a practice management CME Symposium event.
Unique intense symposium focused entirely on preparing physicians for private practice.
• Learn about laws and regulatory compliance issues required in private practice.
• Learn how to obtain hospital privileges and participation with Medicare and Managed care.
• Learn about the dangers and warning signs of contracts with employees, employers & vendors.
• Learn how to hire, fire, and payroll your employees.
• Learn how to bill and collect payments for your services.
• Learn how to evaluate, purchase and then implement electronic health records and other technologies in a medical practice.
• Learn how to design your medical office.
• Learn how to market yourself and your practice.
• Learn how to prepare for and manage day to day operations of a practice.
• Learn what insurance options you should consider to be adequately insured in both personal and business.
• Learn how and when to plan to preserve wealth and protect assets from creditors.
• Learn about additional implementing additional revenue opportunities to employ in your practice.
• Learn how to be a physician entrepreneur and create a business plan.
• Learn how to protect your idea and legally structure a new company.
• Learn how to create a management team, advisory board in an new entrepreneurial venture.